Tuesday, August 10, 2010

sup st george?

i am, as of right now, sitting in my family room. in santa clara utah. and i'm glad. my homie galexy is right next to me.
we have fun. even though we do nothing at all.
i love her.
but. now that i'm home, i feel a little lost.
for some reason i need a direction to send my brain in.
something to focus on.

i'm not quite sure what that is yet.
hopefully i find something soon.

not going back to high school is taking quite the toll on me.
never did i think i would be so sad about not going back.
schs, i shall miss thy salmon and teal flooring, cabinets, and walls.


please don't let me go, i desperately need you.

1 comment:

  1. bahahahah!
    gosh. You're such a cheeser.
    but i love you. (:
    Now come to church with me and sit in the back row so I can scratch your head with my head scratcher.

    ReplyDelete