Wednesday, February 2, 2011

alex & alex

it must be a sign if both of your besties are named alex, right?
                 and both of their last names start with H. and their little brothers names both
                             start with the letter k. what the beep? what are the odds......


so anyways, both these girls have been incredible friends to me! and i'm so glad to have both of them in my life!

it's crazy how much they are alike.


              they are both freaking creative....



   they both enjoy photography. and they're both really good at it.


they both have dogs.   hahahaha




                                 they both went to snow canyon high school. at one point....




    they both have more of a heart than me. (i've never been much of a cryer)

                    

       i've gone on fun vacations with both of them.




they both have beiber fever......






                           they are both extremely dorky!

    they've both been there for me when i needed them.
  
              they are both so talented in the things they do!

                        they both make me laugh.




  they are both super beautiful!





but the best thing about them, is that they're both my besties!



i love both of these girls sooooo much! 
and i'm so grateful for all the good times that i've shared with both of them.
and they better be in my life forever! 
{i apologize for stealing pictures from both of you, but it was easier that way}   :)   


          

5 comments:

  1. ohh donzo this is so flippin cuuuuuute! it is crazy how alike we are but of course we will be in your life forever whether you like it or not! miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh my little melski. I miss you much too much. And you know that we're going to be in your life forever!! Alex will probably end up getting married sometime soon. But I'm sure we'll end up being each other's boyfriend for the rest for forever. (: hah! awesome.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh girl this is cute. and i literally LOL'd when i read "what the beep".
    miss you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex I will not be getting married sooooon crazy pants. But when I do you two will most likely be in charge of the arts and crafts part of it. Hope you're looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! I love me some good arts and crafts. (: I'm down with that.

    ReplyDelete