Sunday, April 10, 2011

so here's the sitch.

i know i really suck. because it's been a million years since i posted.
and i'm gonna be honest with you..... i totally forgot what to do.... yeah. but whatevs.
i'm like, pretty busy and stuff all the time. ha. that's a lie. i'm not busy. i'm just a lazy little lady...
i can prove it to you. i slept in until 2:30 PM. and then i laid in my bed until now. which it's 3:16. cool huh?
totally missed church. but that's okay, there's always next week.



alright, now this is the sitch. i'm sad. i miss home. i miss my friends. i miss my boyfriend {galexy the stripper}. i miss the chunchine. i miss my dog. terribly. and i just miss the west in general. i miss it A LOT. it's put me in a fix.
i'm constantly daydreaming about the day i go home. but guess what kids? that's not for a loooooong time. which i'm pretty sad beans about. i just wish i would've used my brains and gone to college like all the normal people. but no, i had to think i was going to be cooler then everyone and move to new york.....
*i'm not bitter at all.*

cheers to happiness!


p.s. this is what i have to look forward too.


so i guess things are looking up.

1 comment: