Wednesday, April 13, 2011

it's official, i'm jew of the year.

jew \ju-oo\
 1. any person acting in a way that is deserving of criticism and judgement.
 2. a word that can be used in any context, at any time, at any place, for any reason.
 3. it is what it is, if you're a jew, then you're a jew.


haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. okay. the reason for all this jew business, is because i got called jew of the year for wanting to go to bed early. i mean...come on, give a sista a break! but i also did this post because jew is my new favorite word. but in a mock sort of way. you know....like how we call people gay? yeah, it goes for jews too. that word gets thrown around frequently up in these parts. the best part about the whole thing is that i work for jews. so i have to watch my words reeeeeal carefully and bite my tongue often. that's what makes it so fun to say i guess. 


anywayssssssss. i want to throw a shout out to my good ol' buddy AL.HALL. thanks to you, my friend, i've been rockin the k-dash bun errryday. check it out.

my friends make fun of me and call me mulan and stuff, but whattair.... they don't phase me. their hurtful words just roll off my back like bacon bits......









i'm out.
have a heart, kick a jew.

No comments:

Post a Comment