Sunday, July 25, 2010

something missing.....


yesterday i was thinking. "my life seems to be missing something....." and today i figured out what it was. The spoken of missing "thing" is the people i love. I know right? I'm turning into a sap. that's a joke....i'm really not.
haha.
but  really.
i miss a lot of people.
here are a few of the ones i miss the most.
{of course i miss the rest of my family, but pictures
of them are limited to zero. so pen pen gets to rep them all}
{i know...i was wondering why i was missing this too. but i do}
{awww! isn't he cute? you know you would miss him too.}











































{this girl is basically my sister.}
{i definitely don't miss the attitude.....}













{ain't she a gem?}














{these are my favorite sarcastic people on the planet.
 don't we look hawt?}













I guess part of growing up and moving away is leaving behind people that you're going to miss.
but thanks to technology, yess i love technology, i can speak with these people at almost any time! 
i'm glad that i have met so many incredible people in my life. 
and i'm glad that i can call these people my friends.
i wish i could picture them all, but let's face it, even though i'm amazing, it would take me FOREVER to do that. so, i will just give them a shout out. here's to them: was up homies?! 
oh and one more thing.............


this lil' beauty is officially 18! calling all boys: she is date-able! okay....so i guess she was date-able two years ago. but now she's mature! (say this the way mr. hunt would say it) well....maybe not. but whatever. so. i wish her an extremely happy birthday!  you krave dem' we bave dem'.  and i won't make you walk across the frilled..... the car in your air just sucks.  I LOVE YOU ALEX!

3 comments:

  1. haha. i love you. and this post. and uhh. i don't have ANY attitude. and yay alex's birthday! missed you today :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha Mary you so have attitude. But it's the good kind of attitude. And Melissa. I am back. Thus meaning we have to have some more adventures! :) I missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so. call me a baby. but i cried when i read this...

    ReplyDelete