Tuesday, July 27, 2010

sweet sweet sandwiches.

           just as a quick heads up, the title of this post has absolutely nothing to do with the
actual post. he he.
i just thought of it and i couldn't help but make that the title.

    -anyways-

yesterday. some dear friends from the stg were in provo. like two steps away from where i live. so. alex, rachel, and myself, met these said dear friends at applebee's in the gateway for some sweet sweet salad. okay so i guess the title corresponds with the post. but it wasn't planned. ha! k back to my salad...thats what i had. an asian chicken salad. it was amaze-A-zing. and here we are. all happy to be eating delicious food:

{i apologize to those we aren't seen very well}
so. from the left it goes; alex, nick, benzie, balex, megan, emily, brady, hen, jacob, myslef, and krachel.
aren't we a great lookin bunch?
i though so. it was great to see friends from home! thanks for allowing us to eat with you guys!

{they decided to eat rachel's food when she went to the restroom}



we also hit up barnes and noble..... this was hen's idea.



apparently he loves books....

on the ride home, our dearest krachel decided to be really hysterical. the following are quotes directly from her.

        "melissa, remember that one time we went too far?" - rachel
                                  "ummmm..............."      - melissa

 "melissa. i want you to eat this and tell me how you feel." - rachel {holding an unknown object in her fist}          
                  

   "melissa! close your mouth, open your eyes!" - rachel {as she's trying to put a sour jelly bean in my mouth}

      "but it tastes SOO good in your mouth!" - rachel {as i refuse to open my mouth}

        "that's what she said..." - alex {she says this very quietly}
                                                            
 "Ah! alex, get your head out of the dirt!" - rachel   
                                                                                                                                                                                          
                      
        and when i completely refused to let her put an orange sour jelly bean in my mouth, she says this:
                                    
                                  "                          " - rachel

           okay. i'm not going to tell you what she said because it's super  inappropriate for young audiences.


ohhhh rachel. she's a hoot!

 and to anyone that cares, i'm going to st. george this weekend! yesssss!

5 comments:

  1. okay. rachel IS a hoot. an YAY see you this weekend i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel! HAHAHAHAHAHA I just love her. And it looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahah!! Oh gosh. I'm laughing so hard right now.

    sweet, sweet chocolate. SPONGEBOB!
    hahahah. amaze-a-zing! I love saying that.

    And I love you. And can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I just peed. in my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THEY ATE MY FOOD WHILE I WENT TO THE BATHROOM! I AM TICKED OFF SO BAD RIGHT NOW. I had no idea. i did notice most of my mashed potatoes were gone but I thought I had just eaten them unknowingly. Darn. Well I can't remember what the last comment I said was. YOu will have to remind me.

    ReplyDelete