Wednesday, July 21, 2010

yep. i posted. for the second time.

soooo..... i finally have the internet at my apartment. thanks to my dear brother josh. he's such a good brother. always ready and willing to help.
 provo is....good beans. i need a job. so i don't just sit around and waste
all my time.
and i need a boyfriend or something.
or even just some more friends.
rachel and alex: i love you both. BUT. you go to school all day and do homework, while i do nothing. so some more friends might be nice. i think so. cross your fingers for me.
 p.s. i was thinking that kiwi anne would be a super cute baby name. yay? or nay?
alex hoskins: i miss you. like, a lot. i wish i could park in your driveway in my designated spot by the dollar truck, and eat all your food/treats/candy. and i even miss kyle asking me to get him apple juice. and tracy. and schnyd.
ohhhhh. growing up. its not fun.
well. maybe it is. i can't decide. no curfew and no more child slavery is a plus. i love you mom. and dad.
i knew my parents were really sickie parents, but i really realized it even more when i moved away.
oh! check out my room. its bigger than my room at home......
peace and blessings.

4 comments:

  1. Kay. Your room is huge! I'll be your friend. :) I have one month left here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay i love that you finally posted! do it more haha. i love the background on your blog. and your room is CUTE! and.. i feel the same you do about growin up. i can only imagine how much weirder it is once you're moved out. but. i love you and i'm glad things are going well. don't worry you will have more friends soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mellard. This is proposterous. How could you even think about having any other friends!? All you need is Alex and I.

    haha. jk. You made friends with my room mates last night as I slept! haha. Also I am jealous of your freaking apartment that is equipped with a washer and dryer. Also, I am going to miss you while I am in California. Also, I am so happy you finally blogged!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *sigh*
    i miss your face.
    speaking of faces.
    check out facebook.
    i slapped some pics on there from cali and other adventures.
    And, the driveway seems empty without the malibu.
    my heart is breaking without you.
    haha i just had to say that so i could rhyme.
    also, i like your apartment.
    and you.

    ReplyDelete